With the powerful, versatile 2U rack server design, the dual-socket Lenovo System x3650 M5 (E5-2600 v4) server (Machine Type 8871) can run even more workloads, 24 x 7, and gain faster business insights. Integrated with Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v4 product family and industry-leading two-socket storage capacity, the System x3650 M5 delivers exceptional performance. Flexible and scalable internal storage configurations include up to 28x 2.5-inch or 14x 3.5-inch drives with a wide selection of drive sizes and types.
- Tackle enterprise workloads with power, efficiency and reliability
- Choose from flexible storage configurations for workload-optimized performance
- Leverage the massive capacity (up to 120TB) to run Big Data and storage-hungry workloads
- Reduce unplanned downtime and minimize costs
- Simplify server management with Lenovo XClarity
- Safeguard enterprise data with built-in Lenovo Trusted Platform Assurance, plus optional self-encrypting drives and IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager
- Gain superior performance with Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 processors (up to 44 cores per server), end-to-end 12Gbps RAID support—devices and infrastructure—up to four RAID adapters, up to eight front-mounted NVMe PCIe SSDs and up to four GPUs
- Reduce data center costs with smart energy-efficient features, including extended operating temperature, 80 PLUS® Titanium power supplies (up to 96 percent efficiency), active/standby power supply modes, dual fan zone design, and TruDDR4 Memory (up to 45 percent lower energy use over DDR3), optional Lenovo XClarity Energy Manager
- Run more virtual machines and workloads with up to 22 percent more cores than previous generation
Eagle is a 22 year old company providing IT solutions involving wide range of technologies covering Servers, Storage, Networking, Cloud Computing, Printers, Plotters, Laptops and Desktops
With 10 branches at Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Guwahati, Lucknow, Dehradun & Chandigarh Eagle serves customers across the country
Eagle is partner of technology leaders such as HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Dell, Oracle, Cisco, Ruckus Wireless, Netgear, D-Link, Seagate, Western Digital, Quantum, Microsoft, VMware, Symantec, Veritas among others.