HP ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server
The HP ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server provides server level performance in a quiet, compact size that is easy to deploy in your home or your small business. It’s affordable price will drive you to your first server to replace previous workstation solutions. The expandability helps to deliver the required workloads and the performance will decrease potential data loss. As the lowest acquisition cost 1P tower in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise server family, the ML10 Gen9 Server is the right choice for your first server.
- Low Acquisition Cost with Server Level Performance. The HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server offers the right server technology for home or small businesses looking for performance and features at an affordable price.
- Embedded Intel® AMT Management module with remote console, Web browser GUI and remote power on/off.
- Intel chipset supports RSTe SATA RAID disk drives to improve the performance for workloads.
- Efficiency and Expandability to Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-Conscious Businesses
- The HP ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server offers expandability with internal support for up to six Large Form Factor (LFF) disk drives and increased I/O expansion.
- Configured with the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode allows provisioning both locally and remotely with either Intelligent Provisioning or Scripting Toolkits.
- With the optional HPE H241 Smart Host Bus Adapter your get the flexibility to run in HBA mode or simple RAID mode. When operating in simple RAID mode, it provides RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5 with optional HPE Secure Encryption capabilities.
- Workstation Oriented Design for Better Performance
- The HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server graphics processing unit (GPU) supports performance in graphic and VDI applications for financial services, education, scientific research, and medical imaging.