Purchase through GeM Portal
Government e-Marketplace (GeM) is a one stop portal to facilitate online procurement of common use Goods & Services required by various Government Departments / Organizations / PSUs. GeM aims to enhance transparency, efficiency and speed in public procurement. It provides the tools of e-bidding, reverse e-auction and demand aggregation to facilitate the government users achieve the best value for their money.
The purchases through GeM by Government users have been authorized and made mandatory by Ministry of Finance by adding a new Rule No. 149 in the General Financial Rules, 2017.
The platform can be accessed at https://gem.gov.in/.
GeM Advantages For Buyers
- Offers rich listing of products for individual categories of Goods/Services
- Makes available search, compare, select and buy facility
- Enables buying Goods and Services online, as and when required.
- Provides transparency and ease of buying
- Ensures continuous vendor rating system
- Up-to-date user-friendly dashboard for buying, monitoring supplies and payments
- Provision of easy return policy
Eagle is registered as a seller in GeM Portal and has listed servers, storage, networking and other IT products for ordering. Customers who have used GeM to purchase from us include Government Departments, Universities, R&D Organisations , Defence Institutions among others. At Eagle, we understand the ordering process through GeM Portal. In case you are a government organizations registered as a buyer in GeM Portal and would like to place your orders for any of the IT products listed by us, we would be glad to provide the necessary support to handhold you through the process.
Call Rajiv @ +91-9810709720 for any help needed in ordering through the GeM Portal.