HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Tower Server
The HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server delivers the right balance of performance, storage, reliability, manageability and efficiency in a dense and compact chassis, to meet the needs of a diverse set of customers – from SMBs to service providers with a wide range of
The HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server offers (16) DIMM slots of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, with built-in intelligence to reduce downtime and up to 14%1 better throughput performance. Supports up to (2) Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3/v4 processors offering improved performance and efficiency.
HPE SmartDrives continue to deliver optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics. Supports up to (4) LFF and (8) SFF 12 Gb/s with flexibility of (4) LFF NHPE option. Embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data. Choice of HPE Smart Array Controllers with increased performance, data availability with 12 Gb/s SAS technology
- Low Acquisition Cost with Server Level Performance. The HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server offers the right server technology for home or small businesses looking for performance and features at an affordable price.
- Embedded Intel® AMT Management module with remote console, Web browser GUI and remote power on/off.
- Intel chipset supports RSTe SATA RAID disk drives to improve the performance for workloads.
- Efficiency and Expandability to Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-Conscious Businesses
- The HP ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server offers expandability with internal support for up to six Large Form Factor (LFF) disk drives and increased I/O expansion.
- Configured with the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode allows provisioning both locally and remotely with either Intelligent Provisioning or Scripting Toolkits.
- With the optional HPE H241 Smart Host Bus Adapter your get the flexibility to run in HBA mode or simple RAID mode. When operating in simple RAID mode, it provides RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5 with optional HPE Secure Encryption capabilities.
- Workstation Oriented Design for Better Performance
- The HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server graphics processing unit (GPU) supports performance in graphic and VDI applications for financial services, education, scientific research, and medical imaging.