HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen9 Server
The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen9 Server provides a unique blend of enterprise-class capabilities at a great value—making it an ideal rack server platform for growing businesses and service providers. The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen9 Server is a short-depth chassis of 15.05-inch providing mobility and easy deployment in a wide variety of environments.
With a wide choice of dual core and quad core Intel Pentium and Xeon® E3-1200 processors with up to 64 GB of DDR4 ECC memory to handle any demands.
The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen9 Server is a 1P 1U rack server that combines the right balance of performance, expandability, reliability and manageability for a variety of business needs.
- Low Acquisition Cost with Server Level Performance. The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen9 Server offers the right server technology for home or small businesses looking for performance and features at an affordable price.
- Embedded Intel® AMT Management module with remote console, Web browser GUI and remote power on/off.
- Intel chipset supports RSTe SATA RAID disk drives to improve the performance for workloads.
- Efficiency and Expandability to Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-Conscious Businesses
- The HP ProLiant DL20 Gen9 Server offers expandability with internal support for up to six Large Form Factor (LFF) disk drives and increased I/O expansion.
- Configured with the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode allows provisioning both locally and remotely with either Intelligent Provisioning or Scripting Toolkits.
- With the optional HPE H241 Smart Host Bus Adapter your get the flexibility to run in HBA mode or simple RAID mode. When operating in simple RAID mode, it provides RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5 with optional HPE Secure Encryption capabilities.
- Workstation Oriented Design for Better Performance
- The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen9 Server graphics processing unit (GPU) supports performance in graphic and VDI applications for financial services, education, scientific research, and medical imaging.