HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Tower Server
The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server delivers an optimized 2U server, designed with the right balance of expandability, performance, reliability and manageability all in a new compact chassis, making it the ideal platform for SMBs and Enterprises.
It supports up to two Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3/v4 processors with up to (12) cores and (16) DIMM slots of HPE DDR4 Smart Memory offering improved performance and efficiency.The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server provides ample storage capacity on demand with drive configurations ranging from (4) to (12) Large Form Factor (LFF) or (8) to (16) Small Form Factor (SFF) HPE SmartDrives, with flexibility of LFF non-hot plug (NHP) options at the right economics.
- Low Acquisition Cost with Server Level Performance. The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server offers the right server technology for home or small businesses looking for performance and features at an affordable price.
- Embedded Intel® AMT Management module with remote console, Web browser GUI and remote power on/off.
- Intel chipset supports RSTe SATA RAID disk drives to improve the performance for workloads.
- Efficiency and Expandability to Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-Conscious Businesses
- The HP ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server offers expandability with internal support for up to six Large Form Factor (LFF) disk drives and increased I/O expansion.
- Configured with the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode allows provisioning both locally and remotely with either Intelligent Provisioning or Scripting Toolkits.
- With the optional HPE H241 Smart Host Bus Adapter your get the flexibility to run in HBA mode or simple RAID mode. When operating in simple RAID mode, it provides RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5 with optional HPE Secure Encryption capabilities.
- Workstation Oriented Design for Better Performance
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server graphics processing unit (GPU) supports performance in graphic and VDI applications for financial services, education, scientific research, and medical imaging.