HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Tower Server
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server delivers the latest performance and expandability. Reliability, serviceability and near continuous availability, backed by a comprehensive warranty, makes it ideal for any server environment. Deploy the data center standard. Designed to reduce costs and complexity, The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server supports industry standard Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 and E5-2600 v4 processors with up to 22 cores, 12G SAS and 3.05 TB of HPE D
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server has a flexible redesigned chassis, including new HPE Universal Media Bay configuration options with 8 to 24 SFF and 4 or 12 LFF drive options. HPE Embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Flexible Smart Array and HPE Smart SAS HBA Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment.
- Low Acquisition Cost with Server Level Performance. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server offers the right server technology for home or small businesses looking for performance and features at an affordable price.
- Embedded Intel® AMT Management module with remote console, Web browser GUI and remote power on/off.
- Intel chipset supports RSTe SATA RAID disk drives to improve the performance for workloads.
- Efficiency and Expandability to Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-Conscious Businesses
- The HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server offers expandability with internal support for up to six Large Form Factor (LFF) disk drives and increased I/O expansion.
- Configured with the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode allows provisioning both locally and remotely with either Intelligent Provisioning or Scripting Toolkits.
- With the optional HPE H241 Smart Host Bus Adapter your get the flexibility to run in HBA mode or simple RAID mode. When operating in simple RAID mode, it provides RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5 with optional HPE Secure Encryption capabilities.
- Workstation Oriented Design for Better Performance
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server graphics processing unit (GPU) supports performance in graphic and VDI applications for financial services, education, scientific research, and medical imaging.