HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Tower Server
The HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server is a tower server that delivers the right value for a business with a limited budget with a 24-inch chassis depth. Designed for the SMB with up to two processors, in a tower form factor that can be rack mounted. Built-in intelligence, with the right balance of storage, performance, efficiency, manageability and with enough headroom for future growth. essential performance with the Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 processors.
The HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server provides efficiency and productivity for both the small to medium organization that are growing. Help prevent data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency with up to (16) DIMM slots. Flexible expansion capacity with (6) PCIe expansion slots, (8) USB ports, and power supply options.
- Low Acquisition Cost with Server Level Performance. The HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server offers the right server technology for home or small businesses looking for performance and features at an affordable price.
- Embedded Intel® AMT Management module with remote console, Web browser GUI and remote power on/off.
- Intel chipset supports RSTe SATA RAID disk drives to improve the performance for workloads.
- Efficiency and Expandability to Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-Conscious Businesses
- The HP ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server offers expandability with internal support for up to six Large Form Factor (LFF) disk drives and increased I/O expansion.
- Configured with the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode allows provisioning both locally and remotely with either Intelligent Provisioning or Scripting Toolkits.
- With the optional HPE H241 Smart Host Bus Adapter your get the flexibility to run in HBA mode or simple RAID mode. When operating in simple RAID mode, it provides RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5 with optional HPE Secure Encryption capabilities.
- Workstation Oriented Design for Better Performance
- The HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server graphics processing unit (GPU) supports performance in graphic and VDI applications for financial services, education, scientific research, and medical imaging.