HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Tower Server
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server is an affordable single-socket tower server that features value performance, expansion, and growth that is ideal for small businesses and remote branch offices
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server Smart Array options provide businesses RAID mirroring and striping capability to protect critical data HPE Smart Drives improve serviceability and prevents data
- Low Acquisition Cost with Server Level Performance. The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server offers the right server technology for home or small businesses looking for performance and features at an affordable price.
- Embedded Intel® AMT Management module with remote console, Web browser GUI and remote power on/off.
- Intel chipset supports RSTe SATA RAID disk drives to improve the performance for workloads.
- Efficiency and Expandability to Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-Conscious Businesses
- The HP ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server offers expandability with internal support for up to six Large Form Factor (LFF) disk drives and increased I/O expansion.
- Configured with the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode allows provisioning both locally and remotely with either Intelligent Provisioning or Scripting Toolkits.
- With the optional HPE H241 Smart Host Bus Adapter your get the flexibility to run in HBA mode or simple RAID mode. When operating in simple RAID mode, it provides RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5 with optional HPE Secure Encryption capabilities.
- Workstation Oriented Design for Better Performance
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server graphics processing unit (GPU) supports performance in graphic and VDI applications for financial services, education, scientific research, and medical imaging.