HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Tower Server
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server delivers a class-leading combination of performance, expandability, manageability, reliability and serviceability making it the choice for enterprise data centers, expanding SMBs and remote offices of larger businesses. ML350 Gen9 Server leverages the Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 and v4 processors
The latest HPE DDR4 SmartMemory. Additional support for 12 Gb/s SAS, embedded 4x1GbE NIC with a broad range of graphics and compute options. The Server is ideal for enterprise IT infrastructure to mission critical applications. Support for HPE DDR4 2400MHz SmartMemory RDIMM/LRDIMM offering 8/16/32/64/128 GB, system maximum memory capacity up to 3 TB.
- Low Acquisition Cost with Server Level Performance. The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server offers the right server technology for home or small businesses looking for performance and features at an affordable price.
- Embedded Intel® AMT Management module with remote console, Web browser GUI and remote power on/off.
- Intel chipset supports RSTe SATA RAID disk drives to improve the performance for workloads.
- Efficiency and Expandability to Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-Conscious Businesses
- The HP ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server offers expandability with internal support for up to six Large Form Factor (LFF) disk drives and increased I/O expansion.
- Configured with the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode allows provisioning both locally and remotely with either Intelligent Provisioning or Scripting Toolkits.
- With the optional HPE H241 Smart Host Bus Adapter your get the flexibility to run in HBA mode or simple RAID mode. When operating in simple RAID mode, it provides RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5 with optional HPE Secure Encryption capabilities.
- Workstation Oriented Design for Better Performance
- The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Server graphics processing unit (GPU) supports performance in graphic and VDI applications for financial services, education, scientific research, and medical imaging.