Roles and Responsibilities
Candidate should be willing to travel to customer location site ( pan India) as per project need
Would be responsible for end to end service delivery planning, execution and maintenance of services contract.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Customer service review as per contract SLA.
- Manpower planning , allocation and handling.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Ensure the Project expenses/commitments are within the budgets provided while meeting the delivery schedule.
- Coordinate with various functions for logistics and delivery of goods to site.
- Ensure implementation of safety and quality policy at customer site.
- Ensure 100% adherence to statutory requirements and its effective implementation.
- Lead, motivate and build team for efficiency and productivity for customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication & client handling skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Service Delivery
Education: Any Graduate