Aruba 2530 Layer2 Gigabit Ethernet Managed Switch (10/100/1000 Mbps):
- Cost-effective, reliable and secure Aruba Layer 2 switch series.
- Right size deployment with choice of 8, 24 and 48.
- Simple deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning, Energy-efficient design, REST API support.
- IEEE 802.3az reduces power consumption during periods of low data activity on Gigabit Ethernet switches, Fan-less and variable-speed fans decrease power consumption in fan-less (all 8-port, 2530-24, and 2530- 48 PoE+ switches) as well as variable-speed fan switches.
- Switch on a chip provides a highly integrated, high performance switch design with a nonblocking architecture and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Support for 512 VLANs and 4,094 VLAN IDs. Jumbo packet support improves the performance of large data transfers; supports frame size of up to 9,220 bytes; 8- and 24-port Fast Ethernet models automatically support up to 2,000-byte frames with no configuration needed
- 16K MAC address table provides access to many Layer 2 devices
Product Overview: Aruba 2530 Switch
The Aruba 2530 Switch Series provides cost-effective, reliable and secure access layer connectivity for enterprises, branch offices and small and midsize businesses. These fully managed switches deliver Layer 2 capabilities with enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 host support. The Aruba 2530 Switch Series is easy to deploy and external captive portal support. Right size deployment is available with a range of Gigabit and Fast Ethernet models including compact and fanless models which are ideal for use in quiet work spaces. PoE+ models deliver up 370W to power access points, IP phones and cameras The switches include a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|Title||Aruba 2530-8G Switch (J9777A)||Aruba 2530-8G-PoE+ Switch (J9774A)||Aruba 2530-24G Switch (J9776A)||Aruba 2530 24G PoE+ Switch (J9773A)||Aruba 2530-48G Switch (J9775A)||Aruba 2530-48G-PoE+ Switch (J9772A)|
|I/O ports and slots||8 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports.||8 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports .||24 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports .||24 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports .||48 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports.||48 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports.|
|2 dual-personality ports serial console port||2 dual-personality ports serial console port||4 fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports 1 dual-personality serial console port||4 fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports 1 dual-personality serial console port||4 fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports; 1 dual-personality serial console port||4 fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports; 1 dual-personality serial console port|
|Memory and processor||ARM9E @ 800 MHz, 128 MB flash, 256 MB DDR3 DIMM; packet buffer size: 1.5 MB dynamically allocated|
|Management and Monitoring||Aruba Central and Aruba AirWave Network Management; IMC—Intelligent Management Center; command-line interface; Web browser; configuration menu; out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or Micro USB); IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB; Repeater MIB; Ethernet Interface MIB AirWave Network Management. Command line interface, Graphical user interface.Out-of-band management (serial RS-232c or micro usb)|
|Throughput||Up to 14.8 Mpps (64-byte packets)||Up to 14.8 Mpps (64-byte packets)||Up to 41.6 Mpps (64-byte packets)||Up to 41.6 Mpps (64-byte packets)||up to 77.3 Mpps (64-byte packets)||up to 77.3 Mpps (64-byte packets)|
|Switching Capacity||20 Gbps||20 Gbps||56 Gbps||56 Gbps||104 Gbps||104 Gbps|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information|
Call Rajiv @ +91-9810709720 send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for help in ordering