Product Overview: Aruba 2540 4SFP Switch
Designed for the digital workplace, the Aruba 2540 Switch Series is optimized for today’s mobile and IoT needs. The switches are easy to deploy, use and manage using Aruba AirWave or Aruba Central. Aruba ClearPass offers centralized security and external captive portal support. The Aruba 2540 Switch Series provides a convenient and cost-effective wired access solution that can be quickly set up with Zero Touch Provisioning. PoE+ models deliver power across all access ports for wireless APs, security cameras, and other IoT devices. The 2540 has wire-speed backhaul bandwidth capacity with built-in 10 GbE uplinks, robust QoS, static and RIP routing, IPv6 and includes a limited lifetime warranty with no software licensing required.
- Aruba Layer 2 switch series with static and RIP routing, ACLs, and robust QoS
- Security and network management via Aruba
- ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and Aruba Central
- Simple deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning
- Convenient 10 GbE uplinks and up to 370 W PoE+
Software defined ready with REST APIs