Product Overview: Aruba 2930F Switch
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed for customers creating smart digital workplaces that are optimized for mobile users with an integrated wired and wireless approach. These convenient Layer 3 network switches include built-in uplinks and PoE power and are simple to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloudbased Aruba Central. A powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC delivers performance , robust feature support and value with programmability for the latest applications. Stacking with Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) provides simplicity and scalability. The 2930F supports built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks, PoE+, Access OSPF routing, Dynamic Segmentation, robust QoS, RIP routing, and IPv6 with no software licensing required. The Aruba 2930F Switch Series provides a convenient and cost-effective access switch solution that can be quickly set up with Zero Touch Provisioning. The robust Layer 3 feature set includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- Aruba Layer 3 switch series with VSF stacking, static, RIP and Access OSPF Routing, Dynamic Segmentation, ACLs, and robust QoS .
- Supports advanced security and network management via Aruba Clear Pass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and Aruba Central.
- Convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and up to 740 W PoE+
- Software defined ready with REST APIs and Open Flow support
- Simple deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning.
There are no reviews yet.