Base Server – HPE Proliant ML110 Gen10 Bronze Tower Server
Right-sized, With the Balance of Performance To Meet Growing SMB Requirements The HPE Proliant ML110 Gen10 server is an enhanced tower with performance, expansion, and growth at an affordable price. It meets most small- and mid-sized businesses’ needs as well as accelerates your business compute. The Proliant ML110 Gen10 is a single processor tower. It includes up to five PCIe slots with room to grow with eight large form factor (LFF) or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drives. It provides six DDR4 DIMM slots supporting HPE DDR4 Smart Memory with a maximum capacity of 192 GB. The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server also offers optional redundant fan and redundant power supply to satisfy automatic fail-over needs, making this the ideal server for small- to mid-sized businesses and remote offices and branch offices.
Base Server Configuration
HPE Proliant ML110 Gen10 Tower Server (Bronze Processor)
- 1 x Intel Xeon Bronze 3104 (1.7Ghz, 8-core) Processor (Not Upgradeable)
- 1 x 8GB DDR4 RAM (Maximum upto 192GB, 6 DIMM Slots)
- 1 x 1TB SATA HDD (Maximum 4LFF Non Hot Plug Hard Disk Bays)
- HPE Smart Array S100i SR Gen10 SW RAID
- 1 x Power Supply 350W
- HPE Ethernet 1Gb 2-port 332i Adapter
- No Keyboard, No Mouse, No Monitor
- No Operating System included
Call Rajiv @ +91-9810709720 for help in ordering
There are no reviews yet.