The promise of digital for your business is all about innovating more quickly while reducing risk, cost, and complexity. It will be your network that forms the foundation of your business’s transformation.
But supporting your digital organization will require your network to move beyond just connectivity to be a platform for insights, automation, and security.
The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series provides capabilities that ideally suited to support the convergence of wired and wireless access. The new Cisco Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) powers the switch and enables uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility, and application optimization. This convergence is built on the resilience of the new and improved Cisco StackWise-480 technology.
The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), Cisco Universal Power Over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE), modular and field-replaceable network modules, RJ-45 and fiber-based downlink interfaces, and redundant fans and power supplies.
- Integrated wireless controller capability with:
Up to 40G of wireless capacity per switch (48-port RJ45 models)
- Support for up to 100 access points and 2000 wireless clients on each switching
- 24 and 48 10/100/1000Mbps data PoE+ and Cisco UPOE models with Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
- 12- and 24-port 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP-based models
- 12- and 24-port 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+-based models
- Cisco StackWise-480 technology provides scalability and resiliency with 480 Gbps of stack throughput.
- Software support for IPv4 and IPv6 routing, multicast routing, modular Quality of Service (QoS), Flexible NetFlow (FNF), and enhanced security features.
- Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW) with Next Business Day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90-day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support.
There are no reviews yet.