Dell PowerEdge T550 Tower Server:
The Dell PowerEdge™ T550 is Dell’s latest 2-socket, tower server designed to run complex workloads using highly scalable memory, I/O, and network options. The systems feature the Intel Ice Lake Processor ( Socket P+ LGA-4189 ), up to 16 DIMMs, PCI Express® (PCIe) 4. 0 enabled expansion slots, and a choice of network interface technologies to cover NIC. The PowerEdge T550 is a general-purpose platform capable of handling demanding workloads and applications, such as data warehouses, ecommerce, databases, and high-performance computing (HPC).
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T550 is a two-socket, tower system. It supports up to 16 DDR4 DIMM slot, 24 drives storage capacity, and powered with latest Intel Xeon Scalable processors. The T550 supports complete lifecycle management with the OpenManage portfolio of systems management solutions, including leading remote management with iDRAC9 and Lifecycle Controller.
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T550 is packed with features like:
- Highly optimized air flow design enables tremendous configuration flexibility and industrial leading energy efficiency.
- Support payload data of front PERC, Riser, BOSS S2, backplane, and iDRAC.
- OCP Mezz 3.0 (supported by x8 PCIe lanes).
- Front PERC (fPERC) module with PERC10.5 and PERC11.
- Supports Platinum 600 W AC/HVDC, Platinum 800 W AC/HVDC, 1100 W AC/HVDC, 1400 W AC/HVDC and 2400 W AC/ HVDC power supplies.
Base Server Configuration
Dell PowerEdge T550 Server:
- 1 x Intel® Xeon® Silver 4310 2.1G, 12C/24T, 10.4GT/s, 18M Cache, Turbo, HT (120W) DDR4-2666
- 1 x 16GB UDIMM, 3200MT/s, ECC (supports upto 128GB)
- 1 x 1.2TB Hard Drive SAS ISE 12Gbps 10k 512n 2.5in Hot-Plug (Up to 8 LFF 2.5” Hot Plug Hard Disk supported)
- RAID Controller PERC H345 with rear load bracket
- On-Board Broadcom 5720 Dual Port 1Gb LOM
- Security Bezel is optional to order.
- No DVD Writer
- DRAC9, Enterprise 15G
- 1 x Power Supply 600W (Dual Power Supply supported)
- No Keyboard, No Mouse, No Monitor
- No Operating System included
- Warranty: 3 Yrs by Dell India. Pro-Support & Mission Critical / 4Hr Onsite
Call Amanveer at +91-8527286300 to discuss or email us at email@example.com