Dell PowerVault ME5 Storage Array
Simple. Fast. Affordable.
PowerVault ME5 is entry storage with blazing speed, higher capacity limits and even greater simplicity.
Being a block-level entry storage platform with a dual-active controller architecture is optimized for SAN and DAS.
- ADAPT (Distributed RAID): Improved data protection functionality that delivers faster drive rebuild times
- Thin Provisioning: Allocate and consume physical storage capacity as needed in disk pools
- Snapshots: Easily recover data with point-in-time copies
- Replication: Replicate data to any global location and PowerVault ME storage system
- Volume Copy: Enables seamless volume relocation and disk-based backup and recovery
- SSD Read Cache: Increase execution speed of applications by caching previously read data
- 3-Level Auto-tiering: Optimizes data performance with less expense
- Virtualization integration: Integrate ME5 arrays with VMware vSphere and vCenter SRM and Microsoft Hyper-V seamlessly.
|Product specifications||Dell ME5012||Dell ME5024||Dell ME5084|
|Capacity||Up to 2.40PB capacity with 9x 2U expansion enclosures||Up to 2.34PB capacity with 9x 2U expansion enclosures||Up to 6.72PB capacity* with 3x 5U expansion enclosures|
|Up to 5.28PB capacity with 3x 5U expansion enclosures||Up to 5.22PB capacity with 3x 5U expansion enclosures|
|Protocols||SAN/DAS multiple protocols: SAS, FC, iSCSI||SAN/DAS multiple protocols: SAS, FC, iSCSI||SAN/DAS multiple protocols: SAS, FC, iSCSI|
|Controller||Dual-active controller architecture||Dual-active controller architecture||Dual-active controller architecture|
|Thoughput||12Gb SAS backend||12Gb SAS backend||12Gb SAS backend|
|Software||All premium software features included||All premium software features included||All premium software features included|
There are no reviews yet.