Product Over View: HPE 1420 Switch
The HPE Office Connect 1420 Switch Series consists of unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet switches, for small business and others looking for plug-and-play basic Layer 2 connectivity for their network, including low-cost PoE+ and 10-Gigabit uplink models. The HPE Office Connect 1420 Switch Series consists of unmanaged business-class Gigabit Ethernet switches for small business and others looking for plug-and-play basic Layer 2 connectivity for their network. The 1420 Switch Series includes nine Gigabit switches: 16-port 10/100/1000, 24-port 10/100/1000 with two SFP Gigabit ports, 24-port 10/100/1000 ports of which 12 are Power over Ethernet (PoE+) enabled with a total PoE power budget of 124W, and 24-port 10/100/1000 with two SFP+ 10GbE ports. The 1420 Switch Series also includes a 5-port 10/100/1000, 5-port 10/100/1000 with 4 out of 5 ports as PoE+ ports, an 8-port 10/100/1000, 8-port 10/100/1000 with 8 out of 8 ports as PoE+ ports and a simple 24 port 10/100/1000 switch. They are fanless for silent operation. They come with a limited lifetime Warranty. HPE Office Connect 1420 switches have quality of service (QoS) support and IEEE 802.3x flow control features that improve network efficiency. Simplified plug-and-play convenience is supported by features such as auto-MDIX and auto-speed negotiation. Hewlett Packard Enterprise has innovated and combined the latest advances in silicon technology to bring you some of the most power efficient switches. All models support the Energy Efficient Ethernet IEEE 802.3az standard, as well as auto power-down mode on idle ports and power saving on short-distance cables. With their fan less silent operation, these switches are ideal for office deployment. HPE Office Connect 1420 switches come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Unmanaged plug-and-play Gigabit Ethernet switching
- Green features for low power consumption
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Quality of Service capabilities for improved network efficiency
- Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Connectivity supports high-speed Ethernet connections over highly affordable copper Category 5 cabling.
- 10-Gigabit fiber connectivity Future-proof 10-Gigabit technology allows high-speed fiber connection to servers or other switches, with connection flexibility using optional SFP+ or SFP transceivers.
- IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+) provides up to 30 W per port, which allows support of the latest PoE+-capable devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras, as well as any IEEE 802.3af compliant end device; reduces the cost of additional electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments (for PoE model)
- Limited lifetime warranty
There are no reviews yet.