Product Over View: HPE 1420 Switch
The HPE Office Connect 1420 Switch Series consists of unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet switches, for small business and others looking for plug-and-play basic Layer 2 connectivity for their network, including low-cost PoE+ and 10-Gigabit uplink models. They are fanless for silent operation. They come with a limited lifetime Warranty. HPE Office Connect 1420 switches have quality of service (QoS) support and IEEE 802.3x flow control features that improve network efficiency.HPE Office Connect 1420 switches come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Unmanaged plug-and-play Gigabit Ethernet switching
- Green features for low power consumption
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Quality of Service capabilities for improved network efficiency
- Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Connectivity supports high-speed Ethernet connections over highly affordable copper Category 5 cabling.
- 10-Gigabit fiber connectivity Future-proof 10-Gigabit technology allows high-speed fiber connection to servers or other switches, with connection flexibility using optional SFP+ or SFP transceivers.
- IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+) provides up to 30 W per port, which allows support of the latest PoE+-capable devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras, as well as any IEEE 802.3af compliant end device; reduces the cost of additional electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments (for PoE model)
- Limited lifetime warranty