Product Over View: HPE 1420 Switch
The HPE Office Connect 1420 Switch Series consists of unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet switches, for small businesses and others looking for plug-and-play basic Layer 2 connectivity for their network, including low-cost PoE+ and 10-Gigabit uplink models. The 1420 Switch Series includes nine Gigabit switches: 16-port 10/100/1000, 24-port 10/100/1000 with two SFP Gigabit ports, 24-port 10/100/1000 ports of which 12 are Power over Ethernet (PoE+) enabled with a total PoE power budget of 124W, and 24-port 10/100/1000 with two SFP+ 10GbE ports. . Hewlett Packard Enterprise has innovated and combined the latest advances in silicon technology to bring you some of the most power-efficient switches. . HPE Office Connect 1420 switches come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Unmanaged plug-and-play Gigabit Ethernet switching
- Green features for low power consumption
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Quality of Service capabilities for improved network efficiency
- Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Connectivity supports high-speed Ethernet connections over highly affordable copper Category 5 cabling.
- 10-Gigabit fibre connectivity Future-proof 10-Gigabit technology allows high-speed fibre connection to servers or other switches, with connection flexibility using optional SFP+ or SFP transceivers.
- IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+) provides up to 30 W per port, which allows support of the latest PoE+-capable devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras, as well as any IEEE 802.3af compliant end device; reduces the cost of additional electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments (for PoE model)
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Title||HPE 1420 5G Switch(JH327A)||HPE 1420 8G Switch(JH329A)||HPE 1420 16G Switch(JH016A)||HPE 1420 24G Switch(JH708B)||HPE 1420 24G 2SFP Switch(JH017A)||HPE 1420 24G 2SFP+ Switch(JH018A)||HPE 1420 24G PoE+ (124W) Switch(JH019A)|
|I/O ports and slots||5 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports Duplex: half or full||8 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports Duplex: half or full Supports a maximum of 8 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports||16 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports. Duplex: half or full. full only Supports a maximum of 16 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports||24 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports Duplex: half or full. full only Supports a maximum of 24 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports||24 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports Duplex: half or full. full only 2 SFP 100/1000 Mbps ports Support a maximum of 24 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports plus 2 SFP ports.||24 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports Duplex: half or full. full only 2 fixed 1000/10000 SFP+ ports Support a maximum of 24 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports plus 2 SFP+ ports.||24 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports Duplex: half or full. full only Supports a maximum of 24 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports.|
|Memory and processor||Packet buffer size: 1 Mb||Packet buffer size: 1.5 Mb||1 MB flash; packet buffer size: 512 KB||8 MB flash; packet buffer size: 1.5 MB||1 MB flash; packet buffer size: 512 KB|
|Management and Monitoring||New, cost-effective, unmanaged gigabit switches in 5, 8 and 24 Gb-port configurations with and without PoE+..Energy Efficient Ethernet for low power consumption.Plug-and-play with fully automated functions and zero ongoing maintenance.Quality of Service (QoS) and flow control for improved network efficiency.|
|Throughput||up to 7.4 Mpps||up to 11.8 Mpps||up to 23.8 Mpps (64-byte packets)||up to 35.7 Mpps (64-byte packets)||up to 38.7 Mpps (64-byte packets)||up to 65.5 Mpps (64-byte packets)||up to 35.7 Mpps (64-byte packets)|
|Switching Capacity||10 Gbps||16 Gbps||32 Gbps||48 Gbps||52 Gbps||88 Gbps||48 Gbps|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty. See www.hpe.com/networking/warrantysummary for warranty and support information|
Call Amanveer at +91-11-41186060 at extn. 101 to discuss or email us at email@example.com