HPE MSA 2062 SAN Storage
The HPE MSA 2062 SAN Storage is a flash-enabled system designed for affordable application acceleration for small and remote office deployments. Don’t let the low cost fool you. The HPE MSA 2062 gives you the combination of simplicity, flexibility and advanced features you may not expect in an entry-priced storage array. Starting with 3.84 TB of embedded flash capacity, you can scale the system from there with any combination of solid-state disks (SSD), high-performance enterprise SAS HDDs, or lower-cost Midline SAS HDDs. Capable of delivering in excess of 325,000 IOPS, the HPE MSA 2062 saves you up to 32% with an all-inclusive software suite and 3.84 TB of flash capacity included. It’s seriously simple and affordable flash storage to help you achieve high performance yet meet challenging budgets.
- LFF and SFF 2062 array models featuring four (4) 10GBase-T iSCSI host ports per controller with integrated RJ45 Ethernet ports, eliminating the need for SFPs and lowering user total cost of ownership.
- Up to a 34% performance increase (IOPs) with the latest IN110 firmware release for HPE MSA Gen6 2060 and 2062 array models.
- 18 TB capacity 7.2K LFF SAS hard drive, single drive and six-pack options, available for HPE MSA 2062 LFF array models and HPE MSA 2060 LFF expansion drive enclosures.
- New disk group type (MSA DP+) that increases availability, dramatically decreases RAID rebuild times, improves performance, simplifies setup and provides more granular expansion of disk pools.
- New 18 TB capacity 7.2K LFF SAS hard drive, single drive and six-pack options, available for 2062 LFF array models and 2060 LFF expansion drive enclosures.