IBM FlashSystem FS5015 Storage
IBM FlashSystem is industry’s most trusted data platform, everything you need to address infrastructure transformation, designed to deliver industry-leading performance, cost efficiency, and enterprise-class hybrid cloud storage. Designed with unique IBM FlashCore Modules, Storage Class Memory, end-to-end NVMe and tight integration with Red Hat OpenShift.
- Cyber resiliency: Protecting your data with flash storage backup solutions that help speed recovery from cyber attacks.
- High performance: Low latency and high availability using flash storage for mission-critical workloads.
- Intelligent operations: Streamlined data management & support by optimizing with predictive analytics from AI-powered IBM Storage Insights.
- Simple to operate: Streamlined operations using enterprise-grade all-flash and hybrid flash capabilities across environments.
- Consistent from edge to core to cloud: Unify the view of your storage environment and enable seamless data mobility and storage management both on-premises and in the cloud.
|Product specifications||IBM FlashSystem 5015|
|Maximum bandwidth (reads)||12 GB per second|
|Response times (reads)||< 70 microseconds|
|Effective maximum capacity within single enclosure*||550 TBs (2U enclosure)|
|Processor/PCIe Gen||Intel Broadwell DE|
|Maximum front-end host ports||8|
|FlashCore Module capacities supported||Not applicable (supports industry standard modules)|
|Storage class memory drive capacities supported||Not applicable (supports industry standard modules)|