IBM FlashSystem Storage FS7300
IBM FlashSystem is industry’s most trusted data platform, everything you need to address infrastructure transformation, designed to deliver industry-leading performance, cost efficiency, and enterprise-class hybrid cloud storage. Designed with unique IBM FlashCore Modules, Storage Class Memory, end-to-end NVMe and tight integration with Red Hat OpenShift.
- Cyber resiliency: Protecting your data with flash storage backup solutions that help speed recovery from cyber attacks.
- High performance: Low latency and high availability using flash storage for mission-critical workloads.
- Intelligent operations: Streamlined data management & support by optimizing with predictive analytics from AI-powered IBM Storage Insights.
- Simple to operate: Streamlined operations using enterprise-grade all-flash and hybrid flash capabilities across environments.
- Consistent from edge to core to cloud: Unify the view of your storage environment and enable seamless data mobility and storage management both on-premises and in the cloud.
|Product specifications||IBM FlashSystem 7300|
|Maximum bandwidth (reads)||50 GB per second|
|Response times (reads)||< 50 microseconds|
|Effective maximum capacity within single enclosure*||2.2 PBe (2U enclosure)|
|Processor/PCIe Gen||lntel Cascade Lake, Gen 3 PCIe|
|Maximum front-end host ports||24|
|FlashCore Module capacities supported||4.8, 9.6, 19.2 and 38.4 TB|
|Storage class memory drive capacities supported||1.6 TB|
Call Nilesh at +91-11-41186060 at extn. 108 to discuss or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org