Synology CCTV Surveillance Station
This is a bundle offer of Synology DVA3221 Network Video Recorder with CCTV Surveillance Station.
The Synology NVR DVA 3221 is an on-premises 4-bay desktop NVR solution that integrates Synology’s deep learning-based algorithms to provide a fast, smart, and accurate video surveillance solution.
Powered by Synology Surveillance Station running on Synology DSM, it has built-in support for push notifications keeping users informed of possible intrusions, whilst the automated video surveillance system helps safeguard properties by detecting people, vehicles, and anonymous objects in designated zones.
- Facial Recognition: Provide enhanced tracking and greater security by categorizing and then identifying personnel in real-time. People & Vehicle Detection: Build situational awareness by detecting people or vehicles in off-limit areas
- People Counting: Measure marketing effectiveness and optimize rental prices by monitoring foot traffic
- Intrusion Detection: Setup perimeter lines for automatic notifications when breaches occur
- Easy and Flexible Integration: Complete surveillance deployments in no time with support for over 7,600 IP cameras, H.264/H.265, and 4K resolution
- Cross-Platform Support: Access from anywhere and anytime with Windows®, macOS®, iOS™, Android® and web browser support
- Scalable Storage: Expand with up to two DX517 expansion units for an additional 10 drive bays
- Eight (8) device licenses are included for setting up cameras, I/O modules, access controllers, and transaction devices.
VS960HD is the monitoring station that can be connected to 2 HDMI displays, allowing you to easily operate most features of the Surveillance Station without a computer.
Call Laxmi at+91-11-41186060 at extn. 103 to discuss or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org