Synology DS1522+ 5 bay Network Attached Storage Server (Diskless)
The Synology DS1522+ is a versatile 5-bay NAS solution that is easy to scale and expand as your needs change, with optional support for up to 15 drives, fast networking, and NVMe SSD caching. Powered by Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM), it offers a flexible all-in-one solution for data sharing, synchronization, backup, and surveillance.
- Up to 736 MB/s sequential read and 796 MB/s sequential write performance1 enables fast file sharing, syncing, streaming, and backup for multiple users.
- Supports 5 x SATA HDD/SSD 2.5″ and 3.5″ drives,6 expandable to 15 drives with two Synology DX517 expansion.
- Up to 32 GB DDR4 ECC memory for protection against potential crashes and inadvertent changes in data through automatic correction of data errors.
- Accommodate multiple streams or transfer tasks with four Gigabit RJ-45 ports, which can be bonded using Link Aggregation to provide automatic network failover and load balancing.
- Maximize return on investment by upgrading your storage platform as more demanding needs arise with two built-in M.2 NVMe SSD cache slots7 and an optional 10GbE RJ-45 Network Upgrade Module.
|CPU||AMD Ryzen™ R1600 dual-core (4-thread) 2.6 GHz, max. boost clock up to 3.1 Ghz|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4 ECC SODIMM (expandable up to 32 GB)|
|Compatible Drive Type||5 x 3.5″ or 2.5″ SATA HDD/SSD (drives not included)
2 x M.2 2280 NVMe SSD (drives not included)
Synology only guarantees full functionality, reliability, and performance for Synology drives listed on the compatibility list.
|External Port||2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
2 x Expansion ports (eSATA)
|Size (HxWxD)||166 x 230 x 223 mm|
|LAN||4 x 1GbE RJ-45|
|Wake on LAN/WAN||Yes|
|Scheduled Power On/Off||Yes|
|Warranty (Years)||3 Years|
There are no reviews yet.