Synology RackStation RS822RP+ 4 bay Network Attached Storage Solution
Synology Rackstation RS822RP+ is a 4-bay Rackmount NAS enclosed in a compact 1U chassis. Running the powerful Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM) operating system, it is ideal for data backup, sharing, and synchronization. Its small size, stable performance, and storage scalability makes it suitable for branch offices and small & medium-sized businesses with ever-increasing data management needs.
- Over 2,103/1,074 MB/s sequential read/write throughput supports stable data transfers.
- Scale up to 8 drives with one Synology RX418 Expansion Unit.
- Four 1GbE ports support network failover and load balancing, with optional 10/25GbE expansions available.
- Boost random IOPS performance with optional SSD cache.
- Advanced snapshot technology provides schedulable and near-instantaneous data protection for shared folders and LUNs.
- Flexible storage quota system helps admins manage available space by specifying storage limits for shared folders.
- Hybrid Share combines reliable on-premises storage and efficient syncing of shared folders in the cloud to enable seamless cross-site synchronization and local access at LAN speed.
|CPU||AMD Ryzen™ V1500B quad-core (8-thread) 2.2 Ghz|
|Memory||2 GB DDR4 ECC SODIMM (expandable up to 32 GB)|
|Compatible Drive Type||4 x 3.5″ or 2.5″ SATA HDD/SSD (drives not included).
Synology only guarantees full functionality, reliability, and performance for synology drives listed on the compatibility list.
|External Port||2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports.
1 x Expansion port (eSATA).
|Size (HxWxD)||44 x 430.5 x 483.6 mm/44 x 480 x 518.6 mm (with server handles).|
|LAN||4 x 1GbE RJ-45|
|Wake on LAN/WAN||Yes|
|Scheduled Power On/Off||Yes|
|Warranty (Years)||3 Years|
There are no reviews yet.