Western Digital Ultrastar Data60 Enterprise DAS
Designed for the Enterprise and the Cloud
This platform addresses the demanding storage needs of large enterprise customers, storage OEMs, cloud service providers and resellers/integrators that require dense, shared HDD or hybrid storage. The Ultrastar Data60 provides the flexibility to specify the HDD and SSD combinations to balance capacity, performance and cost.
Designed for High Density and Flexibility
The Ultrastar Data60 is a key element of next-generation disaggregated storage and software-defined storage (SDS) systems, delivering high density and the flexibility to balance performance with cost. The Ultrastar Data60 provides up to 1.2PB¹ of raw storage using our 20TB SMR HDDs in a compact and efficient form factor. Western Digital HelioSeal® drives ensure cool running, quiet operation and high reliability. A high-performance data tier can be set up for demanding applications by using SSDs in up to 24 of the drive slots, enabling the ability to serve both fast data and big data from a single platform.
- Up to 60 Ultrastar HDDs (SAS or SATA)
- Hybrid support for up to 24 SSDs (SAS or SATA) to create a data acceleration tier
- Up to 1.2PB of raw storage in 4U with 20TB SMR HDDs
- Up to 4 units may be daisy-chained for a total raw capacity of 4.8PB
- 4 rack units height, 712mm depth
- Up to 12 x 12Gb/s SAS-3 host connections
- Patented IsoVibe technology ensures maximum performance even in heavy workloads
- Enterprise-grade redundant and hot-swappable PSUs, IO Modules and fans
- Improved cooling from innovative ArcticFlow technology
- Rack-mounted top cover for quick and easy service
- 5-year limited warranty
The above-mentioned prices are for products only. Integration services will be charged extra as per the scope of work.