Project Manager- IT Service Delivery
Location – Navi Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Tracking Assets movements, Spares and Testing the Devices
- Responsible to Drive 25+ Vendors and Review / Report periodic performance.
- Own and Achieve KPIs and SLA
- Should be responsible for Managing large Asset Base (3 to 4 Lakhs Assets)
- Experience on vendor management is required. (25-30 Vendors)
- Knowledge and experience on ITSM and Asset Management tool.
- Good understanding of SLA Management and able to drive performance as per SLA agreements.be
- Experience in Spare planning and Stock Management.
- Experience managing Wearhouses
- Candidate should have experience of working in Retail Industry.
- Recommending methods of improvement and seeing that actions are implemented on time for service delivery upgrades
- Providing accurate and regular reports to the management on performance of the service delivery.
- Leading personnel management, including staff recruitment, performance assessment, training, and mentoring
- Experience in Asset Management life cycle, Inventory management and logistics services for IT equipment in any industry
- Be Responsible and dependable for all the activities under the scope of work
- The educational qualification of PM shall be full time degree / diploma from any stream.
- Excellent in Analytical, Problem Solving, Team Management and conflict management
- Excellent in People Management skills & good coordination with varied delivery teams
Desired Candidate Profile
- Shall have good conduct and behaviour and gain customer confidence
- Candidate should be ITIL V4 Certified.
- Good in verbal and written communication.