Senior IT Service Desk Executive
Location – Delhi
Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of ITIL framework
- End-to-end incident and service request ownership, Incident management, problem co-ordination, vendor coordination with agreed SLAs.
- Service Ownership SPOC for all tickets (EUC & Infra)
- Call logging, Call Assignment, Incident Management & Coordination, Call Tracking, and follow‐up till closure within agreed SLA.
- Call Monitoring and escalation.
- Remote Resolution of End Users and End Point Compliance Related Issues wherever possible
- Resolving basic Calls/requests of information on the Phone at First Pickup
- SLA compliance and MIS Reporting
- Taking user’s sign‐off before closing any ticket.
- Implementing best practices to reduce time and increase efficiency.
- Receive, classify and record all calls (in ITSM Tool) and emails issues from users
- Level 1 Single Point of Contact via telephone in English/Hindi. The primary mode of communication would be English.
- Problem Management – analyze incident histories identify and make recommendations for eliminating root cause issues
- Incident ownership, monitoring, tracking, and communication with all parties
- Escalate tickets according to agreed SLOs/SLA.
- Maintain updates of tickets in the tool and ensure data accuracy etc. if incorrectly defined by the users
Required Candidate profile
Written and verbal communication skills should be good
Perks and Benefits
As per the company’s policy