Cisco Catalyst 9200 Switch
Cisco Catalyst 9200 Switch extend the power of intent-based networking and hardware and software innovation to a broader set of deployments. With its family pedigree, switches offer simplicity without compromise – it is secure, always on, and IT simplified.
This switches Series help customers simplify complexity, optimize IT, and reduce operational costs by leveraging intelligence, automation and human expertise that no other vendor can deliver regardless of where you are in the intent-based networking journey.
- Full Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability for up to 48 ports for C9200.
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability for up to 12 ports, IEEE 802.3bt class 6 and Cisco UPOE capability for up to 8 ports for C9200CX
- Flexible downlink options with data, PoE+, UPOE, UPOE with mGig for Wi-Fi 6/6E
- Layer 3 capabilities, including OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, RIP, and routed access
- Advanced network monitoring using Full Flexible NetFlow
|10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports||24||48||24||48|
|Switching capacity||128 Gbps||176 Gbps||128 Gbps||176 Gbps|
|Switch capacity with Stacking||288 Gbps||336 Gbps||288 Gbps||336 Gbps|
|Stacking Bandwidth Support||160 Gbps|
|Advanced switching||Layer 2/3|
|Integrated PoE||None||Full PoE+|
|Configuration||Modular uplink options|
|Default primary power supply||125WAC||600WAC||1KWAC|
|Height (rack units)||1RU|
|Service & Support||Cisco Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty, (Next-Business-Day (NBD) delivery of replacement hardware where available and 90 days of 8×5 Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support)|