Cisco Catalyst 9300 Switch
Cisco Catalyst 9300 Switch are Cisco’s lead stackable enterprise access switching platform and as part of the Catalyst 9000 family switches are the industry’s highest-density stacking bandwidth solution with the most flexible uplink architecture.
This Catalyst Series including the new Catalyst models, continues to shape the future with continued innovation that helps you reimagine connections, reinforce security and redefine the experience for your hybrid workforce big and small.
- Highest wireless scale for Wi-Fi 6 and 802.11ac Wave 2 access points supported on a single switch with select models.
- Flexible downlink options with 25G, 10G and 1G Copper and Fiber as well as the densest Multigigabit links.
- Easy transition from 40G to 100G and 10G to 25G with dual-rate optics.
- Plug and Play (PnP) enabled: A simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering to ease new branch or campus device rollouts or updates to an existing network.
- End-to-end visualization of the path from campus/branch to clouds/DC with Cisco ThousandEyes Network and Application Synthetics (included with Cisco DNA Advantage license).
|10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports||24||48||24||48|
|Switching capacity||208 Gbps||256 Gbps||208 Gbps||256 Gbps|
|Switch capacity with Stacking||688 Gbps||736 Gbps||688 Gbps||736 Gbps|
|Stacking Bandwidth Support||480 Gbps|
|Advanced switching||Layer 2/3|
|Integrated PoE||None||Full PoE+|
|Configuration||Modular uplink options|
|Default primary power supply||350WAC||715WAC|
|Height (rack units)||1RU|
|Service & Support||Cisco Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty, (Next-Business-Day (NBD) delivery of replacement hardware where available and 90 days of 8×5 Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support)|