Dell PowerVault ME5024 Storage Array
Dell PowerVault ME5024 is a 24 bay storage platform, which is optimized to run a variety of mixed workload applications including physical and virtual – for small to enterprise size businesses.
Whether you need to consolidate your SAN i.e., block level storage, support applications without the need for low latency flash media and NVMe, you can take advantage of intelligent data management or scale capacity to keep pace with data growth, then PowerVault ME5024 is ready to meet your growing business needs. The flexibility of ME5024 offers a multiple protocol support, it alos supports a wide range of drive types and capacities, scales up to 8PB capacity.
- ADAPT (Distributed RAID): Improved data protection functionality that delivers faster drive rebuild times
- Thin Provisioning: Allocate and consume physical storage capacity as needed in disk pools
- Snapshots: Easily recover data with point-in-time copies
- Replication: Replicate data to any global location and PowerVault ME storage system
- Volume Copy: Enables seamless volume relocation and disk-based backup and recovery
- SSD Read Cache: Increase execution speed of applications by caching previously read data
- 3-Level Auto-tiering: Optimizes data performance with less expense
- Virtualization integration: Integrate ME5 arrays with VMware vSphere and vCenter SRM and Microsoft Hyper-V seamlessly.
|Product specifications||Dell ME5024|
|Capacity||Up to 5.80PB (total with 3 ME484)|
|Protocols||SAN/DAS multiple protocols: SAS, FC, iSCSI|
|Controller||Dual-active controller architecture|
|Throughput||12Gb SAS backend|
|Software||All premium software features included|