Product Overview: Aruba 3810 Switch
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series provides performance and resiliency for enterprises, SMBs, and branch office networks. With HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit ports for high speed access points and IoT devices, this advanced Layer 3 network switch delivers a better application experience with low latency, virtualization with resilient stacking technology, and line rate 40GbE for plenty of back haul capacity. A powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC delivers performance, robust feature support, and value with flexible programmability for the latest applications. The 3810 delivers resiliency and scalability via innovative backplane stacking technology and redundant, hot-swappable power supplies all in a convenient 1U form factor. It supports an advanced Layer 2 and 3 feature set with OSPF, IPv6, IPv4 BGP, Dynamic Segmentation, robust QoS, and policy-based routing are included with no software licensing. Easy to deploy, use and manage using Aruba AirWave or Aruba Central. Aruba ClearPass offers centralized security and external captive portal support. The switches offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- Advanced Layer 3 switch series with backplane stacking, Dynamic Segmentation, low latency and resiliency.
- Advanced security and network management via Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and Aruba Central.
- Modular line rate 10GbE and 40GbE ports for wireless aggregation.
- HPE Smart Rate for high-speed multi-gigabit bandwidth (IEEE 802.3bz) and PoE+ power.
- Software defined ready with REST APIs and Open Flow support