Redhat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® is the world’s leading enterprise Linux platform. It’s an open source operating system. It’s the foundation from which you can scale existing apps be it bare-metal, virtual, container, and all types of cloud environments.
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8 provides an intelligent, stable, and security-focused foundation for modern, agile business operations. Consistency across infrastructure allows you to deploy applications, workloads, and services using the same tools, regardless of location.
Key features and benefits
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 reduces the friction and cost of cloud deployment
- Enhanced usability and familiar, intuitive deployment and management interfaces
- Complete & native automation for faster and across on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
- Built-in manageability and integration with Red Hat Insights. Delivering predictive operating system analytics that let you rapidly identify and manage availability, security, stability, and performance.
- Fast, easy deployment
- Enterprise application support: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 is a trusted, optimized platform for enterprise applications and critical databases — including SAP® HANA®, Microsoft SQL Server, and PostgreSQL
- Advanced security features: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 supplies security technologies, controls, certifications, and the ongoing support of the Red Hat Product Security team to help safeguard your organization.
- Consistency across clouds: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 delivers a consistent application and user experience regardless of the underlying infrastructure. Deploy current applications and emerging workloads across bare-metal, virtualized, hybrid cloud, and multi cloud environments, knowing they will operate reliably.
- DevOps support : Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 contains unified tools to help your team adopt DevOps methods, without requiring command-line experience with a web based, mobile-friendly graphical user interface (GUI)
Note:- Prices mentioned do not include installation.
Pls call Rajiv @ +91-9810709720 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for installation support and charges.