Synology SA3200D 12 bay Network Attached Storage Server (Diskless)
Buy Highly scalable & Extensive Storage, Synology SA3200D features a dual controller architecture to ensure operations and core business functions are not severely impacted by a disaster or unplanned incident that take critical systems offline. The hardware redundancy mechanism leverages controllers, power supplies, and fans to prevent a single point of failure. Powered by the intuitive and feature-rich operating system DiskStation Manager (DSM), SA3200D provides comprehensive protection for network, file services, and applications.
- Active-passive dual controller design in a single chassis, maximizing service availability with minute-level failover time.
- Highly available infrastructure with a competitive priceperformance ratio of US$0.05 per gigabyte.
- A scalable shared storage architecture of more than 500 TB raw capacity with minimal performance impact.
- Automatic failover mechanism, protecting services in real-time and prevent a single point of failure.
- Easy to deploy and manage data services intuitively with DiskStation Manager (DSM), providing a unified experience across Synology platforms and support comprehensive software applications.
- Certified virtualization solution with license-free workload protection.
|Hardware||Synology SA 3200D|
|CPU||Intel Xeon D-1521 4-core 2.4 GHz, Turbo Boost up to 2.7 Ghz|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM (expandable up to 64 GB)|
|Compatible Drive Type||12 x 3.5″/2.5″ SAS SSD/HDD (drives not included)|
|External Port||1 x expansion port|
|Size (HxWxD)||88 x 430.5 x 692 mm
88 x 482 x 724 mm (with server ears).
|LAN||2 x 1GbE RJ-45
1 x 10GbE RJ-45 (10GBASE-T)
|Hot Swappable Drive||Yes|
|Power Frequency||50/60 Hz, single phase|
|Warranty (Years)||5 Years|
There are no reviews yet.